Paint Protection, Wax & Sealants
Why choose a Ceramic Coating or a Wax to protect your paint work.
Brake dust, dirt, grit, mud, salt, and road grime all contribute to our cars looking dirty. When our cars are dirty we take them to be washed, whether that’s at the local car wash or hand wash or maybe you or your children wash them.
Swirls marks, spider webs, etching, webbing, scratches, and marring are all marks in your paint work that can easily occur due to a bad washing technique.
Under sunlight or bright lights these marks become much more visible as fine scratches and can make the car look unattractive which can be removed by machine polishing.
Protecting your vehicle with a Ceramic Coating or Wax will help protect your factory paint from harmful contaminants keeping your vehicle looking better for longer.
Offers a permanent Ceramic paint coating that features a high gloss, which is scratch resistant, chemical resistant, UV resistant, thermal resistant and Anti-Graffiti.
It is Super Hydrophobic and its Anti-Graffiti effect combined meaning the surface coated will stay cleaner for longer.
Dirt and grime will not stick to the surface and the super hydrophobic effect of the coating will cause water to bead up and roll off the surface with any dirt and grime.
The hard ceramic film also offers superior protection from damaging contamination and harsh chemicals.
The Ceramic Coating is a permanent bond to the paint work and will not wash away or break down; it can only be removed by abrasion making it a highly durable protective coating to protect your paint work from damaging contaminants.
The unique formulation has enabled it to be multi-layered which means the thickness of the coating can be increased with additional layers allowing a thicker / harder film that will increase its scratch resistance.
- Permanent Protection (Up to 3 years)
- Excellent high gloss which offers a shiny mirror finish.
- Has a strong hydrophobic effect and easy to clean.
- Water Resistant – No blistering, no flaking, no rusting, no change of gloss or colour
- Heat Resistant– 780 degrees
- Completely resistant to acidic substances such as bird droppings and bug splatter, whilst also preventing dirt and road salt from sticking to the paintwork
- Contains UV filters to stop the paintwork becoming dull / faded from harmful UV rays
- Corrosion and Oxidation Resistant
- Scratch Resistant
- 100 times thicker than a wax
- Provides a protective layer between the environmental elements and the factory paintwork
- The hardness and depth of the coating can reduce the risk of stone chips
- It is completely resistant to water spot etching.
- Will not degrade and cannot be removed by traffic film remover and degreasers
Ceramic Coating vs Wax
A good quality ceramic coating will easily outlast most waxes.
The ceramic coatings I offer can protect your paint work for up to 5 years, where most waxes may protect your paint work for a few months only.
If you have no protection on your car paint work then the brake dust, dirt, grit, mud, salt, road grime, tar, iron filings, bugs, tree sap, bird droppings can very easily damage your paint in one way or another.
A surface coated with a ceramic coating will stay cleaner for longer as dirt and grime will not stick to it.
Your vehicle will also be easier to clean because the surface and the super hydrophobic effect of the coating causes water to bead up and roll off taking the dirt with it.
Ceramic Coating can be layered which can give added depth of protection.
Some car owners prefer Waxes; however waxes won’t give the same protection or longevity as ceramic coatings.
Bug splatter or the acid contained within the bug can eat through the wax coating in hours; rain can then spread even more of the bug’s acid on your paint work.
You can imagine what would occur if you had no protection at all on your car paint.
The car would be much harder to clean as it would take much more effort than a car protected by wax or ceramic sealant with its hydrophobic effect.
The car without protection would probably have swirls marks, spider webs, webbing, scratches, and marring in some form or another.