All the extra services can be added to the valet packages.
Cars come with a host of different issues whether its the interior or the exterior of the vehicle. Engine Cleaning, Engines seemed to get overlooked until they breakdown. Machine Polishing, Swirl Marks or Lights Scratches become very visible on bright days, these scratches in your clear coat can be Machine Polished out.
General driving conditions can damage our cars, alloy wheels get tar build up as it melts on the hot alloy rim, the melting tar is thrown on our vehicles from other vehicles & loose road particles landing on our hot Alloys. If the tar is left untreated this can become excessive and take quite a while to remove from the cars bodywork and alloy wheels, a heavy tar build up looks unsightly on lighter coloured cars.
Extra Options that you can choose to add on to your valeting requirement or as a separate item.
- Engine Bay Detail – (Essential if your selling your car)
- Clay Bar Paint Cleansing – (Remove Contaminants From Paint Work Leaving a Very Smooth Surface)
- Ferrous Iron Removal, Bodywork & Alloys
- Vinyl Removal, Decals – Stickers – Glue
- Glass Sealant – (Exterior Windows Sealed Making Them Super Hydrophobic)
- Machine Polishing – (Removes Swirl Marks & Fine Scratches – Faded Paintwork Rejuvenated, Swirls marks, spider webs, buffing marks, etching, webbing, scratches, and marring are all marks in your paint work. Machine Polishing you’re vehicle will remove over 90% of the marks)
- Fabric Hood Soft Top Cleaning & Protection (Removes Green Mould From Fabric Hood)
- Vinyl Hood Soft Top Cleaning
- Interior Protection of Fabric Seats – Carpets (Great if you need to protect against spillages)
- Interior Shampoo – Fabric Seats, Carpets, Matts, Door Cards
- Odour & Stain Removal
- Headlining Cleaning
- Dog Hair Removal
- Tar Removal
- UV Protection Added to Headlights